Why Hairstyles for men is always a trendy subject?
The answer lies in the below-mentioned quote :
“One of the most important things about looking youthful is to have a modern haircut .”
I hope you must have got the point of the quote. It means the more modern haircut, the more modern and classy you look.
Let me explain this to you by giving you another quote –
“ Some of the worst mistakes of your life is your haircuts.”
I may be wrong but this quote turns out to be true most of the time.
Most of the time many guys choose a wrong hairstyle for themselves. It doesn’t suit there face cut nor their personality still they repeat that same mistake of getting a wrong haircut again and again.
But don’t worry, Now I am here to help you in getting the best haircut that you have needed your whole life.
Which Key factor decides your Hairstyle?
The answer is your Face Shape. The face shape is the key factor that decides which hairstyle is going to suit you and which one is not.
There are different face shapes like – Round, Rectangular, Square, Diamond, and Heart shaped Face. So before getting a haircut first analyze your face shape.
Hairstyles for men according to there Face shape –
1) Round Face :
If your face shape is round then you must choose a hairstyle with side fade and height on the top like – Pompadour or a Flat Top. It will make your face look elongated & more masculine.
2) Rectangular face
If your face shape is rectangular then you should avoid taking the sides too short and try a well-proportioned style that doesn’t take the side too short or leave too much length on top.
3) Square Face
Square Face shape is considered ideal to go with any hairstyle.
You can have both extremely short and longer hairstyles – from Buzzcuts to longer crop to quiffs.
4) Diamond shaped Face
“Hairstyles that add width at the forehead and chin area are your best bet. “
Fringes work well to add texture to the forehead, while longer styles are also great for this face shape.
5) Heart shaped Face
Avoid side fade and go for ” A medium length swept look.” Mid-length and long Hairstyles that kept reasonably thin and light soften the heart shape’s strong forehead.
20 Bomb Hairstyles for men In 2020
1) Messy yet Chic Quiff
2) Disconnected Undercut Hairstyle For Men
3) Blurred Sides with Spikes.
4) High Skin Fade Haircut With Long Fringe
5) Side Sweep With Medium Fade
6) Natural Wave Long
7) Medium Length Side Part Combover Hairstyle
8) Comb Over Quiff
9) Long Crew Cut
10) Smooth Side Swept Quiff
11) Sun Kissed Quiff
12) Guy Next Door Hairstyle
13) Classic Slick Back
14) All Curled Up
15) The Caramelized Boho
16) Hot and Messy with Fringe
17) Long Layers
18) Lifted Swag & Styles
19) Side Part Combover Haircut
20) Medium Length Pompadour Hairstyle For Men
Top 10 Haircare Routine For Men that you must follow –
- Enrich your diet with vitamins and protein-rich food.
- Oil your scalp regularly.
- Take time to Shampoo Twice Or Thrice a week.
- Use Sulphate Free Shampoo to avoid hair fall.
- Use a clarifying or cleansing shampoo.
- Let your hair dry naturally.
- Wear a Cap or Hat in the Sun.
- Get a better haircut.
- Visit your barber once or twice a month to get your hair trimmed.
- Protect your hair from chlorine.
10 Habits you need to Quit right away to prevent your hair loss-
- Don’t shampoo your hair daily.
- Stop using the Blow dryer regularly.
- Let your hair dry naturally don’t rub it with a towel.
- Stop smoking.
- Avoid brushing wet hair
- Reduce the consumption of Junk and Oily Food.
- Stop using too many chemical products on your hair.
- Stop using low-quality coloring agents on your hair.
- Stop wearing your caps or hats all day to keep head sweat-free.
- Stop taking too much stress, because stress leads to hair fall.
These are some Must have Haircare and Skincare products for men –
These are some Haircare and Skincare products that each man should have to make his hair even thicker and shiny.
Now you guys are no longer a boy so please stop using your normal routine products and level up your grooming process with these products which are specially designed for men’s.
“Never hesitate to invest on good Haircare & Skincare Products.”
Note: Beingdappered claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted.
All visual content is copyright to its respectful owners. If you own right to any of the images and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.
THANKS FOR READING THE BLOG AND IF YOU LIKE IT THAN DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS.
BY- RISHI NISHAD
You might also like :